Lack of remorse appears to identify at best a modestly more symptomatically severe and violent form of ASPD in nonclinical populations.
Volume 47, Issue 4 , July-August 2006, Pages 289-297…
- Fire interest, fire setting and psychopathology in Australian children: a normative study.
- Connection seen between animal abuse, human violence
- Childhood Animal Abuse Linked More Strongly Than Ever Before
- A study of firesetting and animal cruelty in children: family influences and adolescent outcomes
- From animal cruelty to serial murder: applying the graduation hypothesis.